NEW ALBUM: "ACOUSTIC" BY TIKEN JAH FACOLY

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

MIGHTYFUL13 - POETRY: (April 2014)


MIGHTYFUL13 POETRY is the revelation of Fitzroy Francis wise mind and inspiration. It is a medium by which knowledge is shared to uplift the oppress, the less fortunate and the neglected. Read and be fill wt the message so your life may change for the better.


MIGHTYFUL13 - POETRY

April 2014

THY SHEPHERD

I kept the things that they want
And give them what they need
Jah who is thy Shepherd
Guide I from envy and greed
He is thy comforter
The essence of thy seed
Amid all obstacle
Relieving all tears and grieve. {FRF}


ENERGY OF TIME

No one is compel to read what I wrote
Nor obligate to speaks the things I quote
You have the rights not to like my post
You did no wrong hating the most
My time is of no importance
And I life is not your concern
I'm heat, I'm air and I'm water
I'm the word
The energy of time
I'm contemporaneous as like the SUN
I'm here b4 time began
I will itinue
Wt no end
Creating waves
Wherever I transcend. {FRF}


PROXIMITY OF LOVE

Life is good
Living is great,
Sharing love is not a fake.
There are always ways for us to communication
For us to advance and be prosperous
There has to be a I-servative effort
To abolish the enslavement of distrust
By the proximity
Of our love from the heart. {FRF}


A MIRROR

A mirror shows that you are opaque
Lack of information make you vague
Clairvoyance is for the Sage
Who sees things in all age
Don't be bitter or be in rage
Life and time has its change
Give your best in every stage
The day has come to be on the front page. {FRF}


NO COSMETIC

Memory eidetic
Keep frenetic
Looks aesthetic
Vibez energetic
Ability athletic
Mind noetic
Very poetic
It's genetic
Wt no cosmetic. {FRF}


See also,
MIGHTYFUL13 - POETRY
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013


2 comments:

  1. Maximun Raspect Tafari ‎Fitzroy Francis !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maximun Raspect Tafari Mightyful13 ‎Fitzroy Francis & Reggaediscography Marco !!!

    ReplyDelete