NEW ALBUM: "ACOUSTIC" BY TIKEN JAH FACOLY

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Anthony Leonard Pierre "A Date (118)" - Song Credit (translator)


"A Date (118)" by Anthony Leonard Pierre

Song taken from the album "Pon Dat Very Day" - Cd: (4/30/2015)
Vocal performance by Anthony Leonard Pierre
Music by Obeah Akkompong band


"A Date (118)" - Song lyrics (translator):

I applaud
Your willingness
to accept others
I admire
Your style an’
the way You place Your actions
so as to not bother others
I want to say
“thank You”
and to take You
to the park
an’ walk an’ talk
and enjoy the joy
You radiate
but for what reason to give
I’m lost
I’m not sure
don’t want to suggest
the wrong idea
the wrong thought
the wrong reason
for Me stating
much less asking.


I want to be on a date
with such a person
like You
just to show My appreciation
of Your character
of Your simple
but strong personality
but - long time Friend
I am
too cautious
too wary
from past experiences
to ask for --

“just a walk down the street date”.


Check out:
Anthony Leonard Pierre's Song lyrics, Profile & Discography on Reggaediscography


No comments:

Post a Comment